For what ever location of your proposed hardwood or softwood floor Floorcraft (NE) will advise about all aspects of the installation sharing our expertise about all aspects of the project including
- appropriate sub-floor preparations and dpm systems
- joists or floating,sprung and cradles
- hardwood,softwood flooring species options
- appropriate finishes for the expected footfall
- how the installation might affect after-care and maintenance
Rustic grade American Oak parquet laid in a herring bone design with a double block border in Rhodesian teak.
This wide plank engineered oak floor, 240mm x20mm random lengths was fitted in a farmhouse in Hamsterley Village, Weardale
Floorcraft (NE) are craftsmen who are willing to spend time on a job to achieve exactly the effect you are looking for.